Saturday, November 13, 2021

Where others have gone before

After trying for a baby for almost two years, our effort became a lot less romantic and a lot more scientific over time. Fertility checks were done, ovulation kits used, assisted treatment and even adoption options explored. Then one day, after six and a half years of a dual income no kids life, we conceived - naturally. Hence: Finally, mama.

All in God's timing! Trust His heart.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Here are snapshots of my journey in raising a family while releasing it all to God through each season of work and life. I started this journal when I was pregnant with #1 aka B (born November 2011) and working full time. These days, I'm a work at home mom as hubby is frequently away for work. I split my time between caring for B and my parents, managing the home and developing The Whiz Times (launched October 2012). Oh, and we're still trying for #2 after an early miscarriage.

Along the way, I've been encouraged by those who have gone before me or are journeying together, and hope that I can in turn support others with this blog.

For updates, reviews and more, like me at Finally Mama on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Mei and Francis! Really happy for you both.

    Can't believe I'm the first to leave a comment! This blog is so cool. Keep it up.

    Take care of yourself and the baby!

    Cheers,
    HS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks HS. Actually most folks do send emails instead (more private I guess?), but comments are awesome too! Take care yourself!

    ReplyDelete