Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 17a

Hubby's been complaining of the heat so this week's soup is especially for him:  绿豆汤 - green bean / mung bean soup, served chilled.  Since our babymoon, I've also decided to swim more (when it stops raining, that is) now that our condo pool is finally "fixed." I do feel quite self-conscious about my body lately though - definitely look forward to start my prenatal pilates class on Monday!

Meanwhile, received a confirmation email for our childbirth education classes in August (starting week 24 onwards).  The Parentcraft Centre also included details on confinement nannies trained by the hospital plus home delivery/catering options.  Gotta admit the sample menu (see below) looks terribly UN-appetizing even if it's 100% nutritious for recovering moms.  Maybe I can convince folks to join me on those liver/kidney/ginger days - misery loves company, right? =8

No comments:

Post a Comment